The Goulding Process – Sleeptalk®
A Self-Esteem Program For Children
Are you willing to spend two minutes a night to activate a happier child?
Is Your Child:
- Hyperactive, hard to control, nervous, agitated, explosive
- Experiencing separation anxiety, fearfulness or general lack of confidence?
- Caught up in the bullying dynamic?
- Fighting with siblings or overly aggressive with others?
- Having trouble sleeping or experiencing nightmares?
- Stuck in habits like bedwetting or nail biting?
- Struggling with eating or body image issues?
- Dealing with health challenges such as skin rashes or frequent illness?
- Struggling academically, labeled with learning disabilities, autism/Asperger?
- Troubled about parental separation or other issues at home?
- Not fulfilling the potential you know they have?
If so, SleepTalk® may help!
What Is SleepTalk®
SleepTalk® for Children is a wonderful non-invasive safe, fast (2 minutes) process that you, the parent or guardian, conduct with your child in your home after your child has gone to sleep.
It has been successful in resolving all the issues mentioned above, sometimes in as a little as a few days, and has been used effectively by thousands of families around the world over the last 40 years since its founders, Joane and Jim Goulding, developed the process for their daughter Michelle with astounding results.
Even if your child has none of those issues but you want to ensure they feel deeply loved and secure and confident and is growing up with all the right beliefs to live an empowered and productive life, then SleepTalk® is also for you.
Our SleepTalk® Program
- 3 seperate 2 hour one-on-one meetings/sessions
- Unlimited email and phone contact between sessions
- First session teaches you our Foundation Statement and how to deliver it.
- Next two sessions are for fine-tuning any issues
That’s all it takes!
Contact us today to book in for your SleepTalk® consult or ask any questions.
Contact us to schedule an appointment or to request more information about hypnotherapy.
Questions? Call (703) 969-5791